Monday 5 September 2016

WHY DO SOME LADIES LOOK LIKE MASQUERADES WHILE SOME FLOURISH?



Her sight captivated me as I turned to my left hand side in a public transport, a beauty to behold, and her lovely smile said alot about her. I wondered where she was coming from and also heading towards, but all I noticed was a set face looking straight with confidence. I was not comfortable sitting beside a queen without having a conversation with her, so I looked to my right hand side checking if a third party was aware of my discomfort, but guess what, I saw a masquerade in form of a lady. A scary figure with her threatening face and I said to myself, why do we have queens and masquerades in form of ladies?

As the driver drove some kilometres, the bus conductor started with the collection of our transport fare, and there I was tempted to pay for three, yeah, I and the two ladies at the left hand and right hand side. The lady at the left hand side already spread her hand towards the conductor, but I told her not to mind, I paid for the two of us and this avenue gave us a free wave to discuss at length.

My question was; tell me the secret behind your beauty? And she replied saying; I am not so beautiful, but I got the secret at my finger tips, things that can make a woman look beautiful without much stress. I looked at the other lady and her awkward adjustment on the seat gave me a clue that she was sniffing to listen to our conversation. I pressed on more to discuss with her, but she insisted that the secret will be told some minutes before we alight from the bus. I enjoyed the conversation just because her face stood like a tv set showing an award winning soap opera.

Few minutes later before the time we were about to alight from the bus, I reminded her of the little secret she promised to share. I was expecting an array of discourse, but it was so simple she said, just FLAWLESS BY SONYA is the secret of my beauty, the kit is affordable and lasting for a woman that wants to feel elegant. I rushed to ask about how to get the product, yeah I am a man but my intention was not to ask lady left hand out, but to help my wife seated at the right hand side( the scary woman is my wife), and she said; Sonya kit is not sold everywhere but a contact number would help get whatever I wanted and she gave me this; (07062279940). The lady right hand side had a deep breath because all that was on her mind was that her husband's eyes caught another woman. Women,  looking beautiful is as good as anything when you want to arrest your man. if I was a flirt, I would have followed lady sonya home. Get SONYA KIT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment