Monday 5 September 2016

MONDAY NUGGETS




"My new world is yet to be built, says the lazy"

"Sometimes I wonder how we live in a third world country with some G~wagons in some houses, and no plate of food in some homes"

"My little experience might not just be little if I capitalise on making it a bigger dream"

"Procrastination is not only a thief of time, it is a reflection of a coward not ready to take a move because of failure"

"Whenever you keep up with some celebrities, are you getting trained through their skills or merely tapping the showbiz world?"

"Do you have an idea of what constraints are? Challenges that pose threats to your uplift, so deal with them"

"It is not a bizzare to wake up without a clue of how your day should go, but it is disastrous if a day passes without any productive achievement"

"The more you fantasise, the more you feel you are there, and the more you face the reality, the more you take a step"

"A plate of rice and a full bowl of soup cannot fill you up all your life, so why eat alone when you know that some are after the grains that drop from your table?"

"My time is designed in such a way that I only have the clue on how it works for me"

"I want to know how big your house is and how large your grave will be"

"Learn to be wise, not only when they end up hurting you, but when you sight that their loyalty is questionable"



No comments:

Post a Comment